~ Immigration Services ~
We can assist you in obtaining your green card and eventually US citizenship by using one of the following programs subject to meeting qualification criteria for program as defined by USCIS:
Immigrant Investor Program also known as “EB-5”. This program provides a path for Immigrant investor wanting to become US Citizens by investing in a US based business. This investment can be done directly by starting a new business from scratch or buying an existing business. The second option is by going thru a regional center (RC). We can walkthrough you thru both processes, and help you decide which one is the best option to go with based on your individual requirements and situation.
~ EB-5 Visa Services ~
Our staff of attorneys are good at what they do. They will handle every aspect of the immigration process for you. Their professionalism, knowledge and customer service are unmatched. We cater to your every need. We don’t stop until you are satisfied with our work.
Under section 203(b)(5) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), 10,000 EB-5 visas are available annually for qualified individuals who are engaged in a new commercial business. Of these 10,000 visas, 3,000 are set aside for designated regional centers.
~ Who is Eligible? ~
This visa is available for non-U.S. citizens who make any of the following types of business investments:
- Create an original business, or
- Purchase an existing business, thereby creating a new commercial enterprise;
- Invest at least $1,000,000 or $500,000 into a new business or an ongoing project that will create revenue for a particular city or county; or
- Expand an existing business by at least 140 percent of the pre-investment number of jobs; or
- Provide investment assistance to an existing business that has lost 20 percent of its net worth in the past 12 to 24 months.
- Above business investments to qualify, they must create at least ten direct jobs for the United States workers.
For more information on our visa services Inquire Today